RATT.........A parody.
Posted by: jimmy lawrence ()
Date: July 09, 2000 02:06AM

What a shame that a great drummer and guitar player have become a parody of everything that is wrong with "pomp" rock......too bad really ....after they got rid of ol' snarl voice they had the chance to move upward and onward......jizzy pearl?.......who cares!!!!!!......is that the best two great player can get?.....jizzy pearl may be the greatest thing since robert plant but what's the point..........it's like marrying a pamela desbarres or the plaster caster...why bother?.......they would have been better off looking through all of the ratt tribute bands and grabbing a singer like judas priest did...at least that way when you went to see them you could get your rocks off of the old stuff ...or how about this guys.......bring in somebody from left field and change the entire direction...somebody who can still sing the old stuff but breath some new life in the fucking thing....instead of going for the easy lay why not try to get a hold of a victoria secrets model ....you know set your sights a little higher..as a fan that owns every ratt cd up to detonator i am very dissapointed...........i love demartinis guitar and the grooves on those old cd's are as cool as aerosmith but what the fuck are they thinking????,,,,,,,,,,it is sad to read about the state of this music i love and then see the definition of "stale" printed a few paragraphs later......someone please save rock and roll.............and hurry............our children need you...........jl.....(this is my opinion as a fan of ratt and admirer of demartinis riffs and leads, do please do not attack me as an artist because i have retired...lol..)

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
RATT.........A parody.146jimmy lawrence07/09/2000 02:06AM
RE: RATT.........A parody. 81 Rogue 07/09/2000 02:36AM
I agree also... 102 Andrew 07/09/2000 06:01PM
RE: I agree also... 83 mike 07/13/2000 04:56AM
RE: I agree also... 97 Rob 07/13/2000 01:41PM
Rob 101mike07/14/2000 03:15AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.