Bif Naked's new disk rocks!
Posted by: Kauna ()
Date: September 08, 2001 12:10PM

I just wanted to let everyone know that the latest cd from Canadian rocker BIF NAKED is a killer! It is titled PURGE and was released here in Canada on September 4th and I can't take it out of my player. The first single is "I Love Myself Today" and it rocks hard. Everyone who works with me (I work at a radio station), is talking about how much a** this song kicks. There are 12 tracks in all, couple softer ballads, some killer rockers, and also some great mid-tempo stuff. At the end of the 12th track...wait 30 seconds and there is a hidden 7 minute dance version of "I Love Myself Today". Personally, my favorite is track #3 DAWN.

I am not sure about international release....it could be out in the USA already as well. If not...it can be found at Canadian music retailer www.absound.ca for $12.24 American (which kinda sucks cause I found my copy for $14 Canadian...about $10 American).

Andrew...any chance of getting some soundbytes for fans across the world to hear this killer cd?

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Bif Naked's new disk rocks!49Kauna09/08/2001 12:10PM
Re: Bif Naked's new disk rocks! 37Phil 209/08/2001 01:45PM
Re: Bif Naked's new disk rocks! 39Kauna09/09/2001 03:18AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.