LOVEMETAL, Broken Promises - NOT ! Thanks Ted
Posted by: Louise B ()
Date: September 07, 2001 09:26PM

Ted Poley is a man of his word. Ted replied to an earlier message of mine on this message board and he said he would send me a free copy of Lovemetal...
...and guess what, today I recieved a FREE copy of LOVEMETAL sent by air mail - Thanks Ted! I've played the CD and it's awesome.

I think that the power of Lovemetal has infected me because I'm going to going to send you payment for this CD & order USAcousica while I'm at it.

If anybody hasn't heard Lovemetal yet and isn't infected with the Lovemetal Virus then please DO NOT go to www.tedpoley.com and order a copy - it has strange side affects. You may feel an uncontrolable urge to turn your stereo up to volume 11, which is not very environmentally friendly as it uses more electricity. Also it could break your stereo if you try and turn the volume to 11 and it only goes up to 10. I have spoken to Technics and they have said my CD player's warranty does not cover accidental damage from listening to Lovemetal. Four of my close friends have been accidently infected, but I think we may have managed to contain the outbreak.

The voices in my head are telling me to go now and play Lovemetal again.

Thanks again Ted and expect my payment & order soon,

Louise B.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
LOVEMETAL, Broken Promises - NOT ! Thanks Ted64 Louise B 09/07/2001 09:26PM
Still waiting for my prize's...:( 41 Coco 09/07/2001 10:38PM
Re: Still waiting for my prize's...:( 40 Gerhard 09/07/2001 11:12PM
Kerrang Tv Rules!!!! 39 Coco 09/08/2001 03:14AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.