Re: Loly , Loly...LOL !!
Posted by: Melodic Lover ()
Date: August 26, 2001 11:55AM

Ted , this board needs you...what would we do without your great sense of humor here and there , I can't stop laughin'...man , you know how to play a joke...hell I'm gonna have a beer on you...you're definitely the kind of friend I like to hang out with...good-hearted people , down to earth and with a wonderful vibe...sh*it , I'm having a ball here , Ted :-))))) !!

Np : LOVEMETALBOY ( The Movie...a CLASSIC ) lol !!

The scene where a tapped out LOVEMETALBOY with a stick of tea in his mouth goes to a whorehouse and tells to the cutest hooker in town that he'll pay off and she tries to cool him down but he seems a freight train out of control...now you see our Super-Heroe LovemetalBoy struting in front of that baby , showing her how a good job gotta be done...then the whore cranks up LOVEMETAL at full blast...and all hell's breaking loose...then all the whores come to where LOVEMETALBOY is atracted just like magnet to steel and start rubbing him like possesed...pretty funny , guys...LOVEMETAL rules , everybody ought to buy a copy of this awesome Cd....

LOVEMETALBOY for president of the United States of America !!

Take care Ted , I send you a hug !!

MELODIC LOVER...gettin' a kick....thanks to LOVEMETALBOY !!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Ted P.......contact me 168 J_Elliott 08/26/2001 09:29AM
Re: Ted P.......contact me 60 ted 08/26/2001 10:24AM
Re: Loly , Loly...LOL !!66 Melodic Lover 08/26/2001 11:55AM
Re: Ted P.......contact me 171Captain Can Man08/26/2001 07:17PM
lol 47 PetePete 08/26/2001 10:35AM
Re: lol 50 ted 08/27/2001 01:26AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.