DANGER DANGER / TED
Posted by: DANGER DANGER / TED ()
Date: August 26, 2001 09:07AM

you know what, based on my experience, it is Ted\'s voice that got me into buying Danger Danger CDs. The debut after all these years, wow, I can\'t believe 12 years has gone by, is still one of my favourite hard rock cds. To be more specific, Danger Danger\'s debut is in my humble opinion the benchmark for all cheesy rock, it has all the right ingredients and a fantastic party vibe.

Since Ted was fired from Danger Danger I have not bought any of the new cds and barely listened to any of them. I have nothing against Paul Laine or his voice, infact I love it and I have both his cds and I think Paul\'s voice is way superior than Ted\'s voice but I feel that Paul Laine\'s voice does not belong in Danger Danger and does not fit like hand in glove like Ted\'s voice does and remember, as Ted stated, Danger danger had their great songs for years before the debut and it \'was\' Ted\'s voice that got the band Lenny P\'s attention and got them signed.

For the record, I have not bought Melodica but I will someday. From what I have heard, it is excellent! I honesty can not see why it had recieved bad reviews.

I sincerly hope Ted can come to Australia especially to Melbourne.

Later

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
DANGER DANGER / TED47DANGER DANGER / TED08/26/2001 09:07AM
Baaah! Baaahh! (Anyone else hear sheep?) 39Rookie08/26/2001 09:11AM
Re: Baaah! Baaahh! (Anyone else hear sheep?) 40 Brian 08/28/2001 06:38AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.