Re: We Wuz There - Danny Danzi Live in NJ
Posted by: Danny Danzi ()
Date: August 21, 2001 10:12AM

Thank you both so much for sharing our special night with us! It was an absolute blast meeting you and I'm so happy you decided to come!!! That gig made me realize folks that "play it and we will come" is a very true statement. What started out as a little party for a few friends, turned into a concert in a club! We had people from NY, PA, DE, RI, Conn, Cali, Mass, and Poland! I'm still quite high as a kite knowing that people went through the pains of hell to come and see lil Danny D.

You not only realize who your real friends are, but you know that there IS still a scene for this type of thing. Who would have thought that these people would have made the trek down here to a little family tavern? Surely not me, and that isn't because I've lost my faith in the people or myself. It's because most people say one thing, and do another. Certainly not the case here, and I thank God for them!!!

I can't find the right words to say how I really feel for the sacrifices you all made for me. It's almost like "thank you" isn't enough, you know? Karen coming all the way from California putting up with me being stressed out (do I have to park my new Vette here?! LOL!) and helping me get my act together, selling CD's and handing out flyers she went crazy making from scratch....what a girl, thank you so much I love you! Michele and Joe watching my stuff and video taping the whole show and coming from Connecticut showing their support and friendship.....wow....thanks so much I love you both!!! Rocker Chick bringing her posse` and lighting up the room with their awesome personalities and support....I love you all too, thanks so much!!!!

The list goes on and on. I tried to make it a point to individually thank everyone on stage and off so you knew from my heart how thankful I really was/am. Forgive me if I missed anyone. It was a great night for the band and I and we feel very honored to have had you share in our happiness. It's something that I'll never forget, that's for sure. It was so great to meet you all, and I promise to do it again very soon. THANK YOU to all that attended and for the "good luck" wishes for England. SMOOCHES!!!

With much love and forever your friend,

Danny Danzi
http://www.dannydanzi.com

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
We Wuz There - Danny Danzi Live in NJ 56 R.C.I.T. 08/21/2001 12:22AM
Re: We Wuz There - Danny Danzi Live in NJ 48 Rocker Chic 08/21/2001 01:34AM
Re: We Wuz There - Danny Danzi Live in NJ 45 R.C.I.T. 08/21/2001 01:47AM
Re: We Wuz There - Danny Danzi Live in NJ 45 PhotoBarb 08/22/2001 01:23PM
Re: We Wuz There - Danny Danzi Live in NJ44 Danny Danzi 08/21/2001 10:12AM
Re: We Wuz There - Danny Danzi Live in NJ 45 R.C.I.T. 08/21/2001 11:19PM
Hey Danny - Album sleeve dilemma solved!! 38Surfpunk08/22/2001 03:39AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.