Re: We Wuz There - Danny Danzi Live in NJ
Posted by: Rocker Chic ()
Date: August 21, 2001 01:34AM

Wow, Brandy summed it all up and more! Those Journalism courses definitely came in handy, huh? ;-) You were able to put my thoughts into words much better than I could have. Heh, heh... Hey, since Barb is my photographer (as JLT put it), perhaps I can make you my press agent. LOL!

The only thing that I can add is how happy I was to meet 3 people that I've known through the Internet for quite a while now. It's so nice to put a face to the names and learn that the impression you got of these people were correct and more. Danny, Michelle, and Karen were just as nice and friendly as I thought they'd be -- especially you, Danny. We love you even more now! ;-) Now, I can't wait for another chance for us all to hang out and do it over again. :-) Beware, Karen and Michelle, we just may take you up on those visits one day. <EG>

Let me also say that the guys in Danny's band fit perfectly together! I'd also like to mention that they are damned nice guys, as well. You definitely picked the right people, Danny. Each one has a special fire of their own and all of your vocals blend beautifully together.

I hope that your trip is safe and that everything goes well. Go over there and kick some major European butt and then get back quick for another gig, 'kay? :-D

RC

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
We Wuz There - Danny Danzi Live in NJ 52 R.C.I.T. 08/21/2001 12:22AM
Re: We Wuz There - Danny Danzi Live in NJ47 Rocker Chic 08/21/2001 01:34AM
Re: We Wuz There - Danny Danzi Live in NJ 44 R.C.I.T. 08/21/2001 01:47AM
Re: We Wuz There - Danny Danzi Live in NJ 45 PhotoBarb 08/22/2001 01:23PM
Re: We Wuz There - Danny Danzi Live in NJ 42 Danny Danzi 08/21/2001 10:12AM
Re: We Wuz There - Danny Danzi Live in NJ 43 R.C.I.T. 08/21/2001 11:19PM
Hey Danny - Album sleeve dilemma solved!! 38Surfpunk08/22/2001 03:39AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.