Re: Can I have a pint Jimmy "boy" Slang
Posted by: Melodic Lover ()
Date: August 20, 2001 11:50PM

Hey Jimmy Slang , (excuse I'm in stitches , boy )...at best what Ted could do for someone of your caliber is to jam you straight up your arse that shitty act called "Cyclone Tracy" , right ??... anyway you're probably used to it so you might even like it and sh*it , right

You ain't having anybody on , no matter how many ips's you manage to have Jimmy Boy...you're no clever enough , lack class and style , lad !!

Drop it once and for all and while you're at it...get a fucking life , or play a bit with yourself if you don't have anything better to do in your boring life...stop busting everybody's balls , and get a life as Tony Harnell would say (by the way what a great Tune ) !!

Ted is a great guy and don't deserve your childish Bull*@!#$ , get it ??...if you don't just give me a call and I'll stick it in your mind faster than a passing concorde , kid !!

Be good or I'll piss all over you , Jimmy Slang (man everytime I mention your nickname I just can't help but laughing my arse off , thanks dude :-)))))...keep it in the pants , Jimmy Boy...

Np : Tommy Nilsson " Radio me"...pure cream , man !

MELODIC LOVER

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Melodica Australia Tour ? 71MELODICA UNDERGROUND08/20/2001 05:20PM
Re: Can I have a pint Jimmy "boy" Slang56 Melodic Lover 08/20/2001 11:50PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.