Melodica Australia Tour ?
Posted by: MELODICA UNDERGROUND ()
Date: August 20, 2001 05:20PM

Ted, read this below.

Author: Melodica Underground (202.12.233.---)
Date: 08-18-01 17:57

well, I guess Melodica would have more chance of playing here in Melbourne more than anywhere else and oh I'd love to be prooved wrong for Ted's Benefit.

But I think the best Ted could manage is a gig at the Hi Fi if he is lucky enough.
Then again what about Richmond Tavern or the Tote?

I can't imagine more than 100 patrons attending Melodica's show down under.

Perhaps we can get a support act like Frozen Tears ( Thanis are you still there? )
What about Big Deal ( hear they are recording a new E.P? )
Oh what about Heaven Scent ( seems they are active )
Maybe........... Invertigo??
Oh could we have the much tauted melodic rock project with ex Cyclone Tracy guitar whiz Stephan Dokken and Jason ex Saffire??

Perhaps if the show is sponsered by the notorious Melbourne's AOR Mafia alongside backalley sidestreet glam sleaze gangster Eddy M......... we may have a chance.

Wait perhaps we should delve into this a little deeper, if the AOR's Mafia's self proclaimed Godfather John Dokken provide hospitality and equipment hire or help arrange this important issue at no cost to Melodica and have RadicalRecords at the help of all advertising/promotons/marketing then all Melodica have to worry about is the airfares. This can perhaps be rectifies with sales of cds / t shirts and other promotional goods, heck even an Ted Poley autograph be worth a few bob or two.

Ted what do you think?

I think it's woth it, who knows you might get a few more than a 100 people at your show, besides you might get an additional show along with some private shows as I am certain that Melbourne's melodic rock maniac Richie Galas would have a little party of his own with Melodica as entertainment.

Perhaps we may be able to attract people from accross the Tasman.... and from overseas.

Love to hear feedback on this

Melodica Underground

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Melodica Australia Tour ?71MELODICA UNDERGROUND08/20/2001 05:20PM
Re: Can I have a pint Jimmy "boy" Slang 57 Melodic Lover 08/20/2001 11:50PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.