Re: thanks so much Kurtly..i truely tried but i co
Posted by: Mafia boy ()
Date: August 21, 2001 01:47PM

jymmi slang strikes again..more reason to pity the 'saviour of aor' - dunchenzo

yes nice website..you can't download any mp3 or music for that matter but you can download the rock star font..nice touch! lol

it says you can click on the band memberS faces for more info..but alas theres only dunchenzo's sole charasmatic mug..hmm still in search of band members let alone a band to join..maybe they can change their name to wildest dreams..dream on indeed..lol

click the albums section link..looksie theres promise of an upcoming 'demo' that hasnt been recorded yet..how long have we been waiting kurtly? lol

and low and behold theyre after a wildest dream cover girl for the album..surely theres no better way than to meet "hot chicks"..LOL

full points for trying..

if this is the "saviour of aor" (quote from vince v himself)..then i really am worried

keep up the great ..err um..work!

lol

the dok

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
WILDEST DREAMS ( melodic rock group espanol ) 85WILDEST DREAMS UNDERGROUND08/20/2001 05:10PM
Re: WILDEST DREAMS ( melodic rock group espanol ) 53WILDEST DREAMS UNDERGROUND08/20/2001 05:13PM
Hey Mafia Boy...this one is yours 49 sfk kurt 08/20/2001 11:20PM
Re: thanks so much Kurtly..i truely tried but i co56 Mafia boy 08/21/2001 01:47PM
Re: thanks so much Kurtly..i truely tried but i co 48WILDEST DREAMS UNDERGROUND08/21/2001 08:34PM
Re: thanks so much Kurtly..i truely tried but i co 48Mafia Boy08/22/2001 03:26AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.