Re: Christian AOR
Posted by: Melodic Lover ()
Date: August 20, 2001 01:03PM

Hi Eric !

You see , I know where you're coming from...are you sure that the record labels have very little interest in the Christian Faith as this is hard to take , Eric ?? I wouldn't share it 100% , let me hold the benefit of the doubt...anyway I know you know much better thanI do what you're talking about (well I'd say you know your sh*it , but this ain't the proper thread to talk like that , is it ?? :-)...since you've been working with bands of the genre and know how they run their business , don't you ??...

As the labels trying to cash in on their bands , or even exploiting them as you've actually mentioned...that's another story since everybody is in life to earn a living even the people who works at said labels , right ??...but I take it as an ordinary issue as they're people just like you and I with families to look after and stuff , you know...if we speak of the multinational who pulls the strings as you did then I'd have to agree with you , I actually happen to think you're right on target with that dart...

Eric , their lyrics are positive and I'm sure most of them really mean what they're saying from the heart...man I'm actually a sucker for Christian female singers , pure angels , man...angels whose angelical voice could even melt away the hardest heart , just my take , you know...I don't think you're doubting that , are you ?? ;-)...obviously I don't think every single Christian artist is an angel or anything , everybody should know how to run its life so they should...even me , you think I'm a saint or what , man ??...just a person with good feelings , but I sure do lots of things that shouldn't ever do but the tenderness is always with me in everything I do...well , let's not talk about the weekends , you know ;-)

Eric , Twila Paris is an angel you can be absolutely sure about that , what a sweetness holds that woman in her heart...if the rest of the world had just half the feelings that that woman and the likes gathers within their hearts this world we live in would be a much better place , pal...

Have you listened to Liason , Idle Cure , Charizma , Age of Faith (with Dann Huff)...great stuff , don't you think so ??

Np : Petra " Unseen Power "...In the likeness of you" awesome track !!

God Bless !

MELODIC LOVER

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Good Christian Radio Network !! 43 Melodic Lover 08/20/2001 08:17AM
Re: Christian AOR 38 Eric Abrahamsen 08/20/2001 08:48AM
Re: Christian AOR41 Melodic Lover 08/20/2001 01:03PM
Re: Christian AOR 41 Melodic Lover 08/20/2001 01:40PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.