Good Christian Radio Network !!
Posted by: Melodic Lover ()
Date: August 20, 2001 08:17AM

I'd love to recommend you all a good Christian radio network which I've recently discovered (actually a few days ago) and find really interesting , the Dj's are really inspired providing that sweet warmth which fills that empty space in your heart and great Christian artistscan also be discovered over there , you can listen to it while surfing the net (no naughty pages are allowed to visit while listening to Christian music , let's put some humor here :)...when you walk the boulevards of life seeing what some people listen to you just can't help feeling sadness...music full of rage , hate , destruction , that live fast , die young lifestyle that leads nowhere , empty lives with not a single line of tenderness written in their hearts...walking through life with a half-empty bag full of shattered deams like that lonely man I met awhile back...when we'd just finished talking suddently he started to cry and asked me...Are you from this world ? , because you are too good for this world...you play in another league , you're love , my friend...geezz , even my close friends tell me the same sh*it LOL !! :-)

The music that we all listen to is a reflection of what we are and feel inside , and I honestly think there're very talented christian artists out there which "I" for one ain't gonna miss out...I need that angelical male/female voices as they are the healing water for the people who got hearts like mine , without that love I'd probably die wandering the lonely boulevards of life ;-)...Let's pour some love on our hearts...the people around us will feel much beter having us beside them , I know I'm preaching in the desert but at least here's my "Message of love"...

You just listen to the song " When Love Takes You In " off Steve Curtis Chapman's latest effort or " What I would say " off Signs of Life and you'll see how the endless Love got a name , I'm always there...where are you ?...I just can't listen to a bunch of weirdos delivering a wall of mindless noise that pollutes the peaceful air I like to breath , to each his/her own...I've made my choice...how about you ??...now back to King Diamond :-)...

Anyway I'm not a Christian fanatic or anything...just someone who happen to enjoy music with a message beyond the sweetest tenderness...

check out the sound files

stevencurtischapman.com

As an angel called Twila Paris says on one of her songs..." What am I without you "...thanks for your mucic , Twila...

worshipradio.com !!

I could write a book on paper heart but am sure no-one is interested , but if at least one person had found something lost through this post then all had been worthwhile...

Now back to the dreams and wishful thinkings in everybody's lives...

Np: Steven Curtis Chapman " What I would say "...music that REALLY stirs the soul , my friend...

MELODIC LOVER...with his foolish heart ;-) !!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Good Christian Radio Network !!43 Melodic Lover 08/20/2001 08:17AM
Re: Christian AOR 38 Eric Abrahamsen 08/20/2001 08:48AM
Re: Christian AOR 45 Melodic Lover 08/20/2001 01:03PM
Re: Christian AOR 42 Melodic Lover 08/20/2001 01:40PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.