Re: Message For Ted
Posted by: ted ()
Date: August 15, 2001 01:58AM

Hi Klaus!
Maybe you werent such a pain in my ass at the time of the Gods 99 and I meant what i said.
Actually ,I heard from a very good source that you were bad mouthing my band at the Gods in 2000,so I know who you are and I also know that you are not a fan and for some reason like to bust my balls. I also know that you are associated with a German label who for some reason also likes to try to keep me down,probably because Gerhard and I didnt sign with them for very little money as they would have LOVED, but it didnt work,as you can see, I am still making music and will continue to, so that you will have something to critisize and thus , have something to say.
I just want a fair chance,doesnt it just KILL you that I managed to put out a really good cd this time?I dont want or expect the whole world to LOVE my stuff(but I am thankful that so far most of them do!),then i would be very worried and wouldnt know what to do with the money except to buy you a car.Maybe we could both get a new car?Yours would be a Mercedes no doubt,but what color?
ted
Please buy my new cd LOVEMETAL,so that I can buy a car for DJKLAUS and stick a LOVEMETAL in the cd player so it is CRANKING loudly when it is delivered.
Rock on , my Saur friend,maybe you could go and pick on someone else now?I am not such a bad guy and I dont think that you are either,thanks anyway for at least putting the songs on your site,that was cool of you.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Message For Ted 69 Rand 08/15/2001 12:09AM
Re: Message For Ted 52 ted 08/15/2001 12:49AM
Re: Message For Ted 51 Rand 08/15/2001 12:58AM
Doctor on call! 54Dr. Punk08/15/2001 02:41AM
Re: Message For Ted 51 DJ Klaus 08/15/2001 01:08AM
Re: Message For Ted56 ted 08/15/2001 01:58AM
Re: Doctor on call! 60 britny 08/15/2001 06:21AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.