Re: Sheehan in "Death"... there's an ide
Posted by: Melodic Lover ()
Date: August 12, 2001 05:54AM

Hey Koogs , how about Billy Sheehan in "Death" with Chuck Schuldiner and the tough guys , hah ??...Chuck's auditioning bass players with big messy wigs , hair on the chest...and the right balls-kicking-attitude on stage , right...so Sheehan might want to give it a shot and rock our heads like in the good old days with a real KICK ASS act :-) (picture him with a snazzy outfit...gettin' a kick on stage , setting foot on Chuck's whilst moshing out of control on a cluttered club, landing on the pool table completely drunk , throwing booze to the crowd like a restless child and dancing like a maniac on his day out , that'd be a ball , right :-) LOL !!!!!!!!

That Yngwie Malmsteen post of yours was Top funny , I almost fell off my chair whilst laughing my arse off with your reply...keep the hilarious posts coming Koogs ;-) !!

Of course this is just to have a laugh as I'm obviously kidding...Billy Sheehan is one of the greatest ever , who can deny that ??...but the truth is that he seems to have forgotten how to rock out lately like he ought to (Lean into it ) , right ??

Np: Lionel Richie "Time"

MELODIC LOVER...heading for the Mp3s...let's see what's been delivered this time around...

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Sheehan in Metallica... there's an idea! 56 koogles 08/12/2001 02:48AM
Re: Sheehan in Metallica... there's an idea! 46 Carl 1 08/12/2001 02:49AM
Re: are you nuts???? 49 AOR Guru 08/12/2001 03:13AM
Re: Sheehan in "Death"... there's an ide48 Melodic Lover 08/12/2001 05:54AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.