Castigation for Tom!
Posted by: Jack ()
Date: June 30, 2000 03:45PM

Tommy!

How good of you to write....of course, if you weren't such a senseless animal I wouldn't have to delve into explanations. But here we go, just for you, baby:
The point is simple. It's not about critizing poor Stephen for the hell of it. It's just annoying to hear greatly exaggerated praise about some upcoming Pearcy Band release like it's an Event. Ooooh, yeah, they're just churning out the hits, aren't they?? It's the Next Best Thing! And taking potshots at your old band in a press release of some sort about your tour is just pretty low. Your super-tour (which will be played to packed houses I'm sure) has nothing to do with Blotzer & co, why show what a vicious bastard you are by gratuitously attacking them? So I thought I'd single out how ridiculous his delusions of grandeur are....o-kay? And I have indeed made it, much farther than you ever will! Maybe I'm just overqualified to be a critic....ya think?

The Ratt site? I shut down the Ratt site? (note the spelling you illiterate chimp - site as in place; messing up twice in a row is ignorance, not a typo)...Finally got rid of those little bastards who ran the site! I did it singlehandedly, too! Quite a feat. And now I'm gunning for this one too by criticizing Stephen Pearcy!

Nah, that doesn't sound quite right, does it? What the whoring fuck do I know about some Ratt site that got shut down? That must've really crushed you, huh? "*Gasp* Where am I going to get my daily Pearcy fix?". Okay, we'll do a deft little syllogism to avoid any further explanations that just might not make it into your fat-witted head -

a) Jack has no interest in Ratt and heavily dislikes Stephen Pearcy's voice.
b) All people who visit the Ratt site have an interest in Ratt and tend to enjoy Stephen Pearcy's voice.
c) Jack does not visit the Ratt site.

Got it? Just like in grade school! Fuck grade school, Socrates would be proud!

Oh, but I forgot! At least Pearcy writes! (that's how you put it, yes?). That's the excuse for all sub-standard musicians...they'll write a rotten (or even worse, mediocre - mediocrity is always worse than flat-out sucking) song and their piss-poor argument for doing so is "Hey! At least I write, goddammit!". Well, keep at it, cause you need plenty of practice! The action of writing does not justify writing poorly. It's just that pointing this kind of stuff out gets you all self-righteous and prissy, doesn't it?

Just so you know, I've been a follower of this site almost from day one (anyone remember the Hotspot with its blue-and-yellow background?). You'd know that, but you're new. It's a classy and well-informed site, and all of a sudden I'm tearing it apart because I talked smack about some second-rate frontman. You do have a flair for drama, I'll give you that...

Poor Tom, flogging your brute ass hurts me more than you, really.

But remember - if you continue being a filthy animal, people will keep whipping you into submission.

Down boy!

Your amigo,
Jack.

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
pearcy unleashes 220 triple x 06/28/2000 03:21AM
RE: pearcy unleashes 159 tom thum 06/28/2000 04:10AM
RE: pearcy unleashes 133John Q06/28/2000 05:03AM
Yeah.... 144 Jack 06/28/2000 12:15PM
RE: Yeah.... 147 tom thum 06/28/2000 05:13PM
Castigation for Tom!144 Jack 06/30/2000 03:45PM
Seeing is Believeing 150 lou l 07/03/2000 01:17AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.