Yeah....
Posted by: Jack ()
Date: June 28, 2000 12:15PM

"the two remaining members can go on tour, but you can't fool all the people all the time. that is not ratt but a cover band and how good is a cheap cover. they should be thinking about legal costs instead of pocket change"

Pearcy's rubbish, plain and simple! Sure, within Ratt he could be fairly okay -a few times very good - with the aid of the likes of Beau Hill & Desmond Child, but does anyone care about Nitronic & all those other weird groups he puts together every year? For real?

Pearcy has a godawful voice in the studio, which means that live it's just shameful - I feel sorry for the guy cause I can hit the high notes better and I suck in that department! Before anyone disputes me head on The Tour Bus website and listen to his acoustic rendition of Way Cool Junior! Sonofawhore! Why can't people see he cannot sing!! HE CANT DO IT! PERIOD.

On top of that, his stage presence is notoriously putrid. Sure, he used to primp and pout his lips for the cameras in the 80s, but in the past decade every show review I've read says he looks like a undead corpse wailing hoarsely.

Sure, nobody gives two dried-up shits about Ratt without Pearcy (which seems to be the point he's trying to make in his statements).....but what he doesn't realize is that if people are indifferent about Ratt without him, then they care evn less about what he does on his own!! There's a reason why he keeps doing all these little bands that go nowhere....

Stephen Pearcy, my ass!

Cheers,
Jack.
Hellfire Fornicator On Wheels.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
pearcy unleashes 190 triple x 06/28/2000 03:21AM
RE: pearcy unleashes 141 tom thum 06/28/2000 04:10AM
RE: pearcy unleashes 117John Q06/28/2000 05:03AM
Yeah....119 Jack 06/28/2000 12:15PM
RE: Yeah.... 131 tom thum 06/28/2000 05:13PM
Castigation for Tom! 124 Jack 06/30/2000 03:45PM
Seeing is Believeing 129 lou l 07/03/2000 01:17AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.