Garbage!!
Posted by: Jack ()
Date: June 28, 2000 12:46PM

FUCK! I am so pissed!!!! I'm seething with anger!!!! Frothing from the mouth almost!

I mean, do Japanese fans like to be fleeced?? Is that it?? Because every year, HS drops another album in their laps, enticing them with "two new tracks!!!" to justify the purchase.....

Then they put all the extra, bonus, and new tracks into a B-sides album to fleece them even more!

And then, they start all over again, releasing two tracks here, and one over there until they can release B-sides part two and pound you from behind some more!

Pleading ignorance and passing the buck saying "Big Bad Record Label made me do it!" just doesn't cut the mustard anymore! Maybe once or twice, but you can just pretend.....It's not enough that they changed styles, depriving us some of the best stuff they could have made....they have to try to pull our pants down and screw us yet again!

Well, me and my cornhole ain't gonna stand for it no more!! Up yours! I'll fleece your miserable asses on the ol Napster, asshole! I got stuck with a bunch of different versions of the same fucking thing, paying import prices for two measly songs several times, now I'm pumping *you* from behind for a change! Divine retribution is what I call it.....

Take that, beeoch!
Jack.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
..new cd of harem scarem.... 191 sergio 06/27/2000 08:17PM
Garbage!!117 Jack 06/28/2000 12:46PM
RE: Garbage!! 136Surfpunk06/29/2000 08:50AM
RE: Garbage!! 106 zacman 06/29/2000 04:02PM
Amen brother Jack........every dog shall haveth it 177 Kieran 06/30/2000 08:00AM
RE: ..new cd of harem scarem.... 101Bighair06/30/2000 03:54AM
RE: ..new cd of harem scarem.... 121joe06/30/2000 04:28AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.