cinderella and dokken stole the show
Posted by: chris ()
Date: June 28, 2000 02:28AM

Greetings fellow rockers,
I was also at the PNC show on the 17th and I must agree with Eric on this one pretty much. I`m not the biggest Cinderella fan (I was there to see Dokken) but I must admit Cinderella definitely surpassed any expectations I had. I thought they absolutely blew Poison of the stage. As a matter of fact I wanted to leave right after Cinderella left the stage but I wanted to get my money`s worth so I stayed for Poison. I agree with Eric that they were way to loud and didn`t sound that great to me and C.C even though he fun to watch should try taking a few valiums before coming on stage. I think he should concentrate on singing his parts and playing his instrument not rolling around on the floor or running around the stage like a wild turkey without a head. And I saw then the in 99` anyway so....
As for Dokken they came on stage and kicked maximum ass. They were by far the heaviest band on the bill for sure. It didn`t help that all the fans were highly bias jerks who just sat there and looked stonefaced while Dokken rocked away. And I also heard idiot fans saying shit like "Oh yeah Dokken but Lynch ain`t in the band so who cares". Totally naive,stupid assholes people can be. I was fucking pissed when I heard that comment. Reb Beach can play the shit out of the guitar and sing great too something wigger boy Lynch can`t do. I thought the fans pretty much sucked too. The only time they stood up was when Poison came on. Next time I go to a show I`m going to Japan where they stand,clap and sing through every part of a show. Some people are so fucking uptight. Anyway, off the subject I though Dokken despite not having the stage setup and lights and shit that Cindrella didn`t were just a good and unappreciated by stonefaced,ignorant supposed fans of rock`n`roll music.
Oh yeah I missed Slaughter so I can`t comment on them. But I thought Cinderella and Dokken both stole the show.

Hostile fan of the 80`s
Chris

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Cinderella Stole The Show!!! 145 Eric (Snake65) 06/26/2000 12:45AM
RE: Cinderella Stole The Show!!!...I don't know ab 96 Kieran 06/27/2000 06:37AM
cinderella and dokken stole the show91 chris 06/28/2000 02:28AM
RE: Beach vs. Lynch 93Peter M. Bietenholz06/28/2000 04:35PM
RE: Beach vs. Lynch 121 GUSS 06/30/2000 07:11AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.