Cinderella Stole The Show!!!
Posted by: Eric (Snake65) ()
Date: June 26, 2000 12:45AM

On June 17th I saw the Poison tour at the PNC in New Jersey. Slaughter was good but the show too short. Same for Dokken, who I am happy say that it is great to have a guitarist who smiles and enjoys the music (reb) as opposed to (George) who seemed to not be happy. Poison again for the second year in a row had their volume up TOO LOUD!! No I am not getting old(well not really) but it was so loud if you didn't know the songs you could understand the words. You could not hear any mid range and it sounded distorted. If anyone has a line to them tell them...YOU ARE NOT A TRASH BAND...LOWER THE VOLUME ON THE SOUNDBOARD!! This is not just my opinion but if you talked to anyone there they agree.
Now for the show stealer...Cinderella. They were the best..tight and sounded great. Toms voice was mint and so was everyone else. The song that stole the show was a newer version of Heartbreak Station. The drummer came from behind his kit and had an electric violin and did a "Bon Jovish" double vocal with Tom during the chorus ala "I'll be there for U". If this tour comes to town go see it!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Cinderella Stole The Show!!!147 Eric (Snake65) 06/26/2000 12:45AM
RE: Cinderella Stole The Show!!!...I don't know ab 97 Kieran 06/27/2000 06:37AM
cinderella and dokken stole the show 93 chris 06/28/2000 02:28AM
RE: Beach vs. Lynch 94Peter M. Bietenholz06/28/2000 04:35PM
RE: Beach vs. Lynch 123 GUSS 06/30/2000 07:11AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.