Belinda Carlisle in Playboy!
Posted by: Captain Can Man ()
Date: August 02, 2001 01:35PM

Wow! I just saw the pics of Belinda in Playboy and she has the body of a twenty-two year old! She has aged so well!

I hope none of the women on here have a problem with me posting about this but I promise to make the post AOR related and about the band musically so it will not offend any of the women.

The Go Go's were a great band! I wish they would all get naked and pose for Playboy! My favorite song by them was called "Our Lips Are Sealed" off of "Beauty and the Beat!" If that's true, it's a shame! They broke the mold when they came out playing their own instruments and even writing their own songs! That had not yet been done by a band of all girls! People had to take notice! Right now I am taking notice of the knockers on Belinda! Holy smokes, they are perfect! She isn't a great singer but she has her own style and it works really well for that band. She is good in concert also! I love the way she holds eight inch microphone about a half an inch away from her mouth and then lets her lips touch the tip of it just a little bit every now and then! Wouldn't it be great if they all did a layout for Playboy posing with each other naked in the mud?!

Charlotte Caffey is a really good songwriter in my opinion. Jane Weidlin is good also but I like Charlotte's style just a little better! Jane is more energetic on stage though. I wonder if Jane is like that in bed? I heard she is pretty kinky! Kathy is a very solid bass player in my opinion. She also writes a few songs here and there. They are all really talented! I wonder if the other Go Go's bodies have held up as well as Belinda's over the years? She is 42 years old now and not a wrinkle on her body! I think she has even shot out a kid!

I saw the Go Go's live in 1984 with INXS and they were really good! I was impressed with Gina on the drums! She has great timing! She can play fast or slow and really keep a perfect rhythm! I also love the way she holds the sticks! She usually has hold of them from the base and slides them up and down depending on how she wants the beat to come off. Have you guys heard Charlotte play keyboards? She is not bad at all! It's cool that she is multi-talented on so many instruments! She plays all kinds of rock keyboards as well as guitar! Let's see, I have seen her play a synthesizer, a piano and an organ! She plays the organ very well! Her fingers just seem to glide across the organ with ease! It almost makes you wonder if the organ is wet! It has to be hard! She can really make her guitar scream too! I'm glad they got back together to do a new album. I missed them! They still haven't equaled the greatness of their first album in my opinion but I'm happy they are at least trying! I'd like to see a "Beauty and the Beat" part 2 but this time without the towels!

What a cool band they are. Does anyone else on this board like the Go Go's?

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Belinda Carlisle in Playboy!298 Captain Can Man 08/02/2001 01:35PM
Re: Belinda Carlisle in Playboy! 150 Honestabe 08/02/2001 10:06PM
Re: Belinda Carlisle in Playboy! 275 Captain Can Man 08/03/2001 02:46PM
Re: Belinda Carlisle in Playboy! 154Patrick08/03/2001 12:33AM
Female point of view on this post. 70Gilly08/03/2001 12:51AM
Re: Female point of view on this post. 71 Captain Can Man 08/03/2001 02:50PM
Canine point of view on this post. 57Big Doggie08/03/2001 01:01AM
Re: Belinda Carlisle in Playboy! 145Bighairnolonger08/03/2001 04:20AM
Englishman's point of view 68 Rockdog6 08/03/2001 04:35AM
Re: Belinda Carlisle in Playboy! 100 Captain Can Man 08/03/2001 02:54PM
Re: Belinda Carlisle in Playboy! 272Bighairnolonger08/04/2001 04:33AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.