Re: Nessie...but no Scottish date??
Posted by: ted ()
Date: August 02, 2001 04:39AM

Hi Scott the Scot!
I am very sorry that I wont be able to make it over to Scotland this trip, and even sorrier that you cant make it to Newcastle on a tuesday, if you would have let me know earlier I would have changed that.But since there is nothing that I can do about the date now,I will dedicate "Missing You" to Scott the Scot when i am in Newcastle.
Please buy my new cd LOVEMETAL.
LOVEMETAL- make it a part of your day today.
ted
www.tedpoley.com
Def Leppard Please Help Us.
another Lep Riddle:
Q:Why did Def Leppard cross the road?
A: To get to the other side,where the entrance to the club where the Melodica gig is located.(ok ,to make this joke really work, you have to envision no room for parking directly in front of the club,but plenty of space across the street for the D.L. limo,if you do that, then i think the joke works well.Because you see, they would have to cross the street to get to our show,from the spot that their limo was parked.I know its a long way to go for a joke but i have dug myself a hole here and i dont see a way out....i could use a little help here people.........hmmm.oh yes.....QUICK. look over there,(as i quietly sneak away)i think i see the loch ness monster>>>>

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
COME ONE COME ALL!!!! 70 ted 08/02/2001 12:45AM
Nessie...but no Scottish date?? 52 Scott W 08/02/2001 03:23AM
Re: Nessie...but no Scottish date??59 ted 08/02/2001 04:39AM
Thanks Ted 49 Scott W 08/02/2001 06:45AM
Re: Nessie...but no Scottish date?? 45 britny 08/02/2001 05:45AM
Re: Nessie...but no Scottish date?? 53 Honestabe 08/02/2001 10:31PM
Re: COME ONE COME ALL!!!! 49JT08/02/2001 04:48PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.