COME ONE COME ALL!!!!
Posted by: ted ()
Date: August 02, 2001 12:45AM

Tomorrow is the start of the MELODICA-"Please Help Us Def Leppard World Tour 2001". I would like to invite each and every one of you to the U.K. shows(see my site www.tedpoley.com for venues /dates).We will be arriving on Virgin Continental Flight 3018 at Gatwick Airport tomorrow night at approx 10 pm local London time.Local traffic will be diverted to avoid the anticipated traffic jams from fans who are already clogging the local roadways in an attempt to get a good position to view the band as they exit customs.
I wont be posting from the road unless I can get to a computer,but I will remember to ask the fans who attend the shows each night to post any important happenings such as Def Leppard sightings and how many times i forgot the words.I have placed Def Leppard on the guest list for every city.Kieran will have a sealed copy of LOVEMETAL on his person at all times in case he runs into them again in Ireland where I have heard that they are recording.I have been told that the odds are better that the Loch Ness Monster Himself will show up before any of the Leps,so I will put Nessie on the list too.If they all show up then we can jam, us,Def Leppard, and the Loch Ness Monster.Thats gonna be cool.
I will rely on you hard core melodicrock.com regulars to keep reminding everyone to please buy my new cd LOVEMETAL. I will resume my promotional responsibilities upon my return.
I hope to see ALL of your smiling faces from the stage this week!
Please buy my new cd LOVEMETAL.
Official Release Date in Europe is August 27th.
DEF LEPPARD WHERE ARE YOU?

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
COME ONE COME ALL!!!!64 ted 08/02/2001 12:45AM
Nessie...but no Scottish date?? 47 Scott W 08/02/2001 03:23AM
Re: Nessie...but no Scottish date?? 51 ted 08/02/2001 04:39AM
Thanks Ted 46 Scott W 08/02/2001 06:45AM
Re: Nessie...but no Scottish date?? 44 britny 08/02/2001 05:45AM
Re: Nessie...but no Scottish date?? 49 Honestabe 08/02/2001 10:31PM
Re: COME ONE COME ALL!!!! 46JT08/02/2001 04:48PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.