Re: Please Help Us Def Leppard
Posted by: ted ()
Date: July 31, 2001 06:02AM

Hi Kieran!
It is INDEED worthy of consideration,and I will bring it up to Tony! I am happy to report that my friend Bill Leverty has already been very nice and helpful with getting a support slot with them(i couldnt get it together in time) and I will look forward to another Firehouse tour soon so that I can do a show or 2 with those guys,who i really like and think would make a great line up together.
Next time you run into Joe or one of the other Leps in the frozen foods isle do you think you could tell him that we need his help?I will give you an extra copy of LOVEMETAL to keep on you at all times in hopes of a sighting.
Please buy my new cd LOVEMETAL.The U.S. dept of Rockingness suggests at least 5 to 6 servings of LOVEMETAL per day to maintain a healthy disposition.
ted
np:the sighs "cant refuse your love",,,,heh,heh,hey,,what do you think of that one!!.nicely played i think.
golfing claps please.....

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Please Help Us Def Leppard 126 ted 07/31/2001 01:18AM
Re: Please Help Us Def Leppard 47 JT 07/31/2001 01:39AM
Re: Please Help Us Def Leppard 50 ted 07/31/2001 01:53AM
Re: Please Help Us Def Leppard 43Kieran07/31/2001 05:35AM
Re: Please Help Us Def Leppard41 ted 07/31/2001 06:02AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.