Please Help Us Def Leppard
Posted by: ted ()
Date: July 31, 2001 01:18AM

I love Def Leppard.
Def Leppard still sells a few million cd's every time and deservedly so,that means there are still ROCK fans out there who might like my new cd LOVEMETAL..
Def Leppard is one of my favorite bands of all time.Theirs are my absolute favorite sounding cd's.I would like to tour with Def Leppard. If i got to tour with Def Leppard,then I know that I could attract new fans and sell alot of cds.It appears that this isnt going to happen anytime soon.I would even settle for one warm up slot here in the Allentown Pa. area.
Unfortunately I am pretty sure that Def Leppard dont know I exist. I am thinking that this is a major problem with the plan and so I would like to invite the guys from Def Leppard to come to any of MELODICA'S upcoming shows in England. I will put the name "Def Leppard" on the guest list, so the band wont have any excuses like,"i would have loved to go but I was a little low on cash that weekend".I will even buy the first round.
I have been a long time fan of Def Leppard and even got to finally go backstage 2 years ago and meet some of the guys but i was too scared to say anything other than hello.That night I got to hear the best outdoor guitar sound ever,so great,everything they did sounded awesome.So, back to my plan,I would like to get the guys addresses(privately,dont print them here)and have LOVEMETAL delivered to their doors,and if the guys listen to it,then maybe they would actually like it,and help support a deserving musician(ME) that has certainly paid his dues and is quickly running out of ideas.
I know what you are thinking at this point,"hey I am deserving too,why you Ted?You have already acheived such an outstanding carreer in the business?".Well, quite frankly,the grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence,and from your side, my yard may look nice and lush,but I am in reality very close to having to mow YOUR side for a living.
So,it looks alot better than it really is, and besides, I thought of it. And then if I can do it, you can do it,so help me and I will help you.And i am not to proud to beg Def Leppard or YOU for your help in this,our Most Holy Quest.
I wouldnt ask anything of DEF LEPPARD that I dont already do myself.This is what I am trying to do for other new bands like "Brave New World",who are supporting us on the coming U.K. tour.I am hoping that my fans will see them and like them and support the band.I am asking for nothing more.
I will call this campagn my "Please Help Us Def Leppard" campaign and I am officially changing the name of the U.K. tour from the "Madcow 2001 Tour" to the MELODICA "Please Help Us Def Leppard U.K. Tour 2001".
This is not a joke. If I had to pick one band to tour with they are it.
I will probably have "MELODICA-Please Help Us Def Leppard T-shirts available for the U.S. portion of the Tour soon,check the website for details www.tedpoley.com .
Please buy my new cd LOVEMETAL.
Rock on.
ted
np: Take me Down (Fallen Angel) TNT

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Please Help Us Def Leppard124 ted 07/31/2001 01:18AM
Re: Please Help Us Def Leppard 46 JT 07/31/2001 01:39AM
Re: Please Help Us Def Leppard 47 ted 07/31/2001 01:53AM
Re: Please Help Us Def Leppard 42Kieran07/31/2001 05:35AM
Re: Please Help Us Def Leppard 41 ted 07/31/2001 06:02AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.