Europe - reprise
Posted by: Sven ()
Date: July 30, 2001 08:05PM

Continuation of Honestabe's thread down below - let's put Europe in the spotlight once more! Er-BTW, Honestabe, Europe's a continent, not a country...

and Britny, Europe was the band that got ME into rock as well ... I was 12 at the time ... never saw them live ... bummer!

Fav album: PIP

Fav song: Let the good times rock

J.Tempest's albums: they're VERY good, albeit much more poppy than Europe was. If anyone wants to check them out, I suggest you start with 'A Place to call home' and then move on to 'Azalea Place' - the evolution is easier to follow that way.

About the "Le baron boys" demos: where can I get those & how many songs are involved?? If there's any unreleased Europe stuff out there I need it!!

And I remember videotaping a concert from the Final Countdown tour that was broadcast on I-can't-remember-which channel, and I played that till it was worn out. I also transferred it to audiocassette but the sound was pretty lame. I remember it also included a Kee Marcello-with-his-yellow-guitar (Larrivee, wasn't it?) that was a build-up towards a steamin' version of Flight of the Bumblebee... Is that available in any format now & where can I get it??

Thanx for any info!

Rocket!

Sven.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Europe - reprise63 Sven 07/30/2001 08:05PM
Re: Europe - reprise 45M07/30/2001 08:28PM
Re: Europe - reprise 47 baza 08/01/2001 03:15PM
Re: Europe - reprise 47 Marc Vanway 07/30/2001 08:58PM
I stand corrected 44 Honestabe 08/01/2001 06:39AM
Why? 47Dark 80s Chris08/01/2001 02:10PM
Re: Why? 42 Marc Vanway 08/01/2001 05:19PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.