EVERYONE - PLEASE READ
Posted by: Andrew ()
Date: July 24, 2001 07:22PM

Righto then.
Time for another clean up.

Every now and then the board degenerates into an all in brawl, resulting in the need for a general clean up.

I think that time is fast approaching again.

Sometimes people get pissy with me for doing it, but they get over it and the board picks up again.

Here's my thoughts on the board. I love it. The people that gather here are awesome.

Take a look at yourselves. Take a look at the co-operation, the positive feedback, the help given to those that post questions etc.

THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN many other places on the Net!
So why can't we try and keep it on a more positive footing - if only to appease me and allow me to concentrate on updating the site, not monitoring fights...

This board is also one of the FEW - VERY FEW - places that artists and label heads and PR people read and REPLY to questions asked.

PLEASE DO NOT scare them off, as you may require their assistance at a later date. It's all in aid of a more positive and cohesive melodic rock scene.

I might add, the genuine people who post here do so with an e-mail address for you to reply to privately if you have a particular issue you want to take up with them.

On many other boards across the Net, there is hardly a single topic without bitching and moaning going on. I want to avoid that.

This board is a home base for many people and the private e-mails I have recieved say that they feel alienated currently from this very place they call home.

So, let's chill and let's talk good music - how about the most UNDERRATED bands rather than the most OVERrated ones? Just a small example...

Anyway, thanks to all the regular posters, lurkers and those that have sent me feedback.

I appreciate the contributions to all of those on this board.

Best regards,
Andrew.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
EVERYONE - PLEASE READ59 Andrew 07/24/2001 07:22PM
Re: EVERYONE - PLEASE READ 46Tony M07/24/2001 08:00PM
Re: EVERYONE - PLEASE READ 46 Mike Matney 07/25/2001 09:29AM
Re: EVERYONE - PLEASE READ 46 brothersage 07/25/2001 10:42AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.