Re: Alex...
Posted by: alex siedler ()
Date: July 24, 2001 09:12PM

Kieran - Youre right; as i found out a while ago that it really doesnt make sense to defend a certain style in front of other people, who dont know or care about it. Actually i tend to behave like you wrote above; just thinking to myself, that certain persons miss a lot of cool rock music, but if they dont wanna listen to me, its their fault. ;-)

da andy - er.....well i gotta admit i never heard of O shin or Stormwave. Alltough i always search for cool austrian bands all the time, the only MHR-band i got rid of is KING SIZE . Whats probably a problem here in Austria is that there are alot of bands but no real scenes beside probably a bigger Metal scene, and as far as i know that one´s also not "that" big . And the last kind of scene to expect here would be an AOR-Scene. poorly. The truth is , since i listen to this music ( about 8-10 yrs) i never ever meet someone who knows any or more than one band i listen to.A while ago i met another guy who´s also into AOR. That was the first time ever i talked to someone, beside the internet, that really knew "my" music. That conversation back then wasnt that bad, ´cause it turned out the he´s a pretty good muiscian and i´´ll start attending guitar lessons next week from him. but overall there´s not really much to expect from the austrian music scene as even the biggest Radiostation "Ö3" refuses to play national music acts at all, beside 2-3 Dance Floor acts......

ALEX

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Aynone also ever struggled..... 59 alex siedler 07/24/2001 05:11AM
Alex... 46Surfpunk07/24/2001 06:12AM
Re: Alex... 48Phil 207/24/2001 06:20AM
Re: Alex... 46 Baffie 07/24/2001 11:35AM
Re: Aynone also ever struggled..... 49Da Andy07/24/2001 08:21AM
Alex...please read 44Kieran07/24/2001 11:01AM
Re: Alex...55 alex siedler 07/24/2001 09:12PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.