AOR rarities in bulk - cheap!
Posted by: Dave ()
Date: July 15, 2001 03:42AM

A junk shop near me *** due to close in a few weeks! *** has for some inexplicable reason, amongst the books, tapes, videos, etc. put on a sale of new CDs. I don't know where they got them, but in short, there are are about half a dozen copies OF EACH of the following : London Drive (most overlooked album ever?!), Tomorrow's Child, Bone Machine Live, Jon Bongiovi Power Years, Now And Then compilations 2 and 3. Strange assortment or what?! Anyway, as I said, all new and all only £1.99! I'm willing to take orders from people in the UK, and make a final trip there next weekend, if people can assure me they want them and will pay postage as well. I'm not going to just buy them anyway and end up tying to get my money back on eBay 'cause there's no guarantee I will. I'm not profitting from this - I'm just doing AOR fans a favour. Anwyay, the offer is there - let me know!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
AOR rarities in bulk - cheap!57 Dave 07/15/2001 03:42AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.