Re: Brass Kitten new cd A+
Posted by: Mark ()
Date: July 08, 2001 05:15PM

I am a friend of the Singer of Brass Kitten; the second cd titled “Across America” is a harder CD then their first release. In my opinion, plus many others, it blows the first one right out of the water.
On the cd, Steve’s vocals are much stronger thanks to the help of Ron Feldman (Vocal coach of Warrant’s Jani Lane, and many other popular stars today) If you are at all a fan of 80’s rock like D2, Skid Row, Lillian Axe, any AOR Melodic Rock, this cd is worth picking up, I know he is a friend of mine, but when I first heard the new cd, I could not believe it was BK, It is like putting their first cd and Steve’s vocals on Nitrous Oxide!!! All I can say is, if you get this cd, you will be telling everybody you know that likes AOR about this “new” band, and that is the truth.

Andrew, if you read this, I have a copy waiting for you, just email me.

I love this style of music, and this cd makes me VERY proud to say I know Brass Kitten!

markhurst@cfl.rr.com

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Brass Kitten 58 dee 07/07/2001 12:31PM
Re: Brass Kitten 48Da Andy07/07/2001 04:40PM
Re: Brass Kitten new cd A+50 Mark 07/08/2001 05:15PM
Re: Brass Kitten new cd A+ 50 Mark 07/08/2001 05:15PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.