Re: CC DeVille need your money¡
Posted by: Jack ()
Date: July 05, 2001 09:49AM

Nope, no joke - he's actually taking people's money. I can see the funny side of him asking for money, but when he actually starts taking it it becomes something else.

So what can you do? On the one hand it's obvious CC is a whiny and desperate cunt, but if you think about it, it makes little sense to take it out on him. You can feel disappointed yet understand if a musician is too tired or in too much of a hurry or whatever to sit down and chat and sign your stuff on a bad day. But if he says he'll do it for a price it's grossly insulting, especially after you bought his disc(s) and paid for the gig. It's the fault of the people who pay...I mean, paying a total of four bucks for an autograph and a photo with CC is incredibly ridiculous, but for things like a HANDSHAKE??

Personally, if I met some of my idols, the musicians I admire and who I think I have brilliant albums..... If they say, "Sorry kid, that'll be six bucks if you wanna meet me", there's no way I'm going to whore out my dignity...no matter how much Ive loved his music in the past, I won't give a second though to telling him to @!#$ himself, because that;s the kind of reply he deserves. Now if you pony up, then you deserve to pay. You can only blame CC so much because it's the inbred morons who actually give him money for a handshake who are to blame. Simple supply & demand, boys and girls.

Cheers,
Jack

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
CC DeVille need your money¡ 77 Adolfo 07/04/2001 04:48AM
Re: CC DeVille need your money¡ 57 Kevin 07/04/2001 04:59AM
Re: CC DeVille need your money¡79Jack07/05/2001 09:49AM
Re: CC DeVille need your money¡ 66 Rich 07/04/2001 06:24AM
Re: CC DeVille need your money¡ 62 Brian 07/04/2001 06:42AM
Re: CC DeVille need your money¡ 65 croman 07/05/2001 12:59AM
gold source discovered f. Schenker! 59 Baffie 07/05/2001 01:18PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.