Re: Jersey
Posted by: Whynot_Canada ()
Date: July 02, 2001 05:50AM

I'm glad to hear you guys say that the current show is "amazing" and full of "enthusiasm". I bought a pair of tickets for the upcoming Detroit show (July 10) before I saw the Direct TV show and to be quite honest, I was very disappointed after seeing it. I though musically they sounded great but I felt that Steve seemed a little lame in the showmanship dept. When I go to see a show, I want to see someone puttin' on the miles up there, not just some happy feet shuffling around centre stage. I love Journey and I really want to love this upcoming show.

Speaking of puttin' on the miles on stage, I love thinking back over the years to the many shows I saw where the lead vocalist was all over. IMHO, probably the best was DLR with Paul Stanley (in his prime) a close second. I hope Agueri puts his Nike's to the test when I see them in a couple of weeks. I can't wait and hope your reviews prove true that the Vegas show was a little on the weak side. I'll report after for sure.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
JOURNEY: DVD ? 64Kris07/02/2001 01:28AM
Re: JOURNEY: DVD ? 41Animate07/02/2001 02:58AM
Jersey 55 sfk kurt 07/02/2001 04:48AM
Re: Jersey53 Whynot_Canada 07/02/2001 05:50AM
Direct TV Show.... 48Kris07/02/2001 07:16AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.