Re: Shootin' sh1t in the chatroom!
Posted by: Danny Danzi ()
Date: July 02, 2001 12:53AM

What a blast of a time! Keep me out of that place cuz you guys are a bad influence on me! Fess up Gav, did you do it? Socks or undies? LOL! Did it work like said, or are you nursing multiple injuries? I used "the yawn" tactic myself this morning! Of course I took the liberty to sport my plumbers uniform for nothing other than.......LMMFAO! You guys ar nuts! Best time I had in a chat room in since the last time I saw Jack in there a year ago. Speaking of him, I hope your feeling better dude. Poor Coco was pretty lit up as well. I think I got an e-mail from him this morning but I can't see so good from the Chivas I polished off while rappin with you guys. Harem and I hung out a bit longer and I think if it was an audio chat room, he would have showed me a few guitar licks....I almost got ya to pick up that ax didn't I Harem?! :-) Hehehe, I had a blast thanks guys....no I'm not coming back until my jaw stops hurting from laughing so hard! Peace.....

Danny "layin pipe" Danzi

http://www.dannydanzi.com

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Shootin' sh1t in the chatroom! 61Surfpunk07/01/2001 08:30PM
Re: Shootin' sh1t in the chatroom! 51Gav07/01/2001 11:19PM
Re: Shootin' sh1t in the chatroom!46 Danny Danzi 07/02/2001 12:53AM
Re: Shootin' sh1t in the chatroom! 53Jack07/02/2001 07:39AM
Re: Shootin' sh1t in the chatroom! 46 Goddess 07/02/2001 10:00PM
Re: Shootin' sh1t in the chatroom! 56HaremScary07/03/2001 05:27AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.