Hardradio
Posted by: Benno ()
Date: June 15, 2000 11:22AM

Have been raving a bit about this lately. Just wondering if anyone else listens to it regularly, or at all even? They're playing some amazing stuff, seems to be a bit of a pattern from week to week, but the diversity is amazing. Metal from the late 70's right through to the latest releases. Stuff that has impressed me so far that I'd never heard before include Steve Lukather, Saxon, they play loads of Dio/Rainbow/Elf (can that man sing or what!), and the new Iron Maiden opus is brilliant. I only really liked Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, but the latest stuff is truly incredible, Bruce sounds fantastic, and there's a real progressive vibe in there. They also play lots of early era Leppard and Ryche, they obviously dig Motorhead cause they play lots of them as well. Here's a quick rundown of some of yesterday's material:

Long Stick Goes Boom - Krokus (single)
Thunder In Rock - Fist (single)
American Dog - Last of a Dying Breed
Push - One The Run
Keep Away - Godsmack (single)
Rock Soldiers - Ace Frehley (single)
Rock Me - Great White (single)
All Lips And Hips - Electric Boys (single)
Terminal Velocity - Saxon (single)
Phantom Rider - Tora Tora (single)
Death Valley Daze - Lillian Axe (single)
Screaming in the Night - Krokus (single)
Say What You Will - Fastway (single)
Guilty - Tora Tora (single)

The list is quite literally endless and I recommend you give them a listen. I'm quite fortunate where I am, I just hit the play button in the morning and then work the entire day with sounds blasting out at me, I dig it. Just thought I'd have a dribble while I had five minutes, hope I'm not wasting you time peoples.

Cheers and beers

Benno

np Trouble Walkin' - Ace Frehley

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Hardradio272 Benno 06/15/2000 11:22AM
RE: Hardradio 166 wenbird 06/17/2000 04:17AM
RE: Hardradio 172 Richard Stewart 06/17/2000 11:18AM
RE: Hardradio 193 wenbird 06/17/2000 06:31PM
RE: Hardradio 192 Benno 06/18/2000 02:41PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.