Re: SPANISH ACTS !! .
Posted by: Tavas ()
Date: June 10, 2001 06:44AM

Wow Mr. Melodic Lover....where do I begin ?

1. The "me encantan las chicas espaƱolas":some chicas tought me this at a conference I attended in Hungary (the pics of these chicas are also on my website) and at that time I promised them to visit them in Madrid before the end of my PhD...when I heard about the Nemelrock festival...it was the perfect opportunity for me to go...that weekend was very good, on saturday there was the excellent festival and on sunday these very lovely chicas showed me around in Madrid. Most of the spanish I know, I've learned from them....my personal fave is "muchos besitos en los muslitos" (yep, we had lot's of fun with this in Hungary)

2. My plane arrived on saturday morning, so I didn't see Ice Blue, only 91 Suite and Elyte....I bought the "Unno" CD at the festival and I really like it !!!!
Pablo Leon from the band contacted me as he found out that I had their show on minidisc (sound quality wasn't that good unfortunately) anyway I sent him the bootleg on CD. I know the song you mentioned....haven't tried it under the circumstances you suggested though....maybe I could combine it with their cover of Bang Bang...LOL

3. You mention a lot of Spanish bands, of course I know 91 Suite and Elyte and I also have 2 albums from Sangre Azul...I think I'll check out "La Fase" next, I already read some good things about them on this board.

4. Not so long ago I read that Pablo Leon is going to work on a new project and that you could vote for the singer they were going to use....I hope they use Jesus from 91 Suite....this guy has a the voice of a god (not surprising, considering his name)

5. When you were writing your post you sure must have been in some "mood", I'd suggest you try some Sammy Hagar tunes....always very good when..."driving"

6. As far as Dreamhunter, don't wait, it really is one of the best albums of the year !!! And with titles like "gimme your love tonight" or "Banging like a drum" you'll have some great music for those hot saturdays nights !!!!! (and sunday mornings, as you take your time for things...LOL)

Greetings

Tavas

np Nikolo Kotzev's Nostradamus (brilliant album and nice to hear Hughes back at his rockin' best)

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Dreamhunter/Dan Swano/Nightingale 53 Tavas 06/10/2001 02:03AM
Re: SPANISH ACTS !! . 49 Melodic Lover ( Spain ) 06/10/2001 05:34AM
Re: SPANISH ACTS !! .37 Tavas 06/10/2001 06:44AM
Re: SPANISH ACTS !! . 38 Fran 06/10/2001 09:52AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.