Re: SPANISH ACTS !! .
Date: June 10, 2001 05:34AM

Hi Tavas !! .

How are you gettin' on with your Spanish , Tavas ;-) ?? .

I've noticed you're pretty much into the Spanish Melodic Rock scene , ravin' 'bout 91 Suite and the likes , right ?? .

Now it was really funny to read one of your favourites "Quotes" featured on your home page which reads "Me encantan las chicas espaƱolas " that means " I love the Spanish girls " , now if your girlfriend knew about the meaning of that phrase in spanish...you haven't told her , right ;-) !! .

Tavas as I've noticed you're pretty "wet" after havin' had the chance of watchin' the 91 Suite guys at the Nemelrock Festival...and how 'bout Ice Blue , did you like their performance...very promising act , watch out for this guys !! .

Well , I'd love to tell you that there're a bunch of cool Melodic Rock Spanish acts that would make your mouth turn into water at first sting such as " La Fase ( superb Aor here ) , Tokio , Sangre Azul , Hiroshima , Shalom , Seven Ltd , Ice Blue , 91 Suite , Bella Bestia , Fool's kin , Elyte...and the list goes on ) .

Hey Tavas , speakin' of ELYTE...man check out this band right away , you're gonna get wet , badly...have a peek to the sould files (mp3)...there's a tune called " No te puedo dejar atras " which means " I can't leave you behind "...that tune's gonna turn your mouth into water , my friend...now play that tune while "heavy Pettin" your girlfriend and man...oh man , you'll be sent straight away to AOR-HEAVEN-MELODIC-PARADISE...man I'm actually listening to the aforementioned tune and I'm just like floating , this tune will leave your foot tappin' away madly , WOW !! .

Their singer is a dead ringer for Ted Poley himself on some of the tunes just check out the song "Miralo" , they also use to make a smoking cover of the classic Danger Danger tune " Bang Bang " , Coco check it out , the english version will see the light soon !! .

ELYTE

http://perso.wanadoo.es/leon-blanco/

So Tavas , if you want me to hook ya' up...you can consider it done , the Cds are really cheap , some of them (7, 8, 9 ) bucks each , so don't you miss the chance...you won't regret it , man...some of them are in Spanish but that will help you with your Spanish and however the spanish languaje fits just great in the AOR and Melodic Rock parameters...so don't worry !! .

I've always heard the best way of learning a foreign languaje is..."in bed" , you know...now try playin' that ELYTE tune " No te puedo dejar atras "--" I can't leave you behind " whilst shaggin'...and I assure you that you'll learn to speak perfect spanish in a couple of months...Sh*it , now I know why my english sucks big time :-)...hold on , I'm gonna give a call to Nikki straight away...I want a double sesion today , hot candy...we're gonna top our mark , about 16 hours in a row ( not kiddin' ) ...now that's just the foreplay LOL ;-) !! .

It's also been nice to hear about the Dreamhunter issue since I was quite pleased with the sound files and was actually hell bent on buyin' it but was pushed back a bit by a few comments displayed on here...so I may give it a go now you've said the "word" , man ;-) !!

Tavas if you're interested in the Spanish acts or anything related to our sunny land...just let me know and I'll try to help you out just as much as I can , right ;-) !! .

You can also e-mail me to " heartland@teleline.es " !! .

Good luck with your Spanish , I'm sure you'll have a good command...pretty soon...better than mine actually , right...anyway my english is better than my spanish so...go figure eh ?? LOL :-) !! .

ELYTE
http://perso.wanadoo.es/leon-blanco/

Later , Rocker !!

Np : Elyte " Unno " .

MELODIC LOVER .

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Dreamhunter/Dan Swano/Nightingale 73 Tavas 06/10/2001 02:03AM
Re: SPANISH ACTS !! .64 Melodic Lover ( Spain ) 06/10/2001 05:34AM
Re: SPANISH ACTS !! . 49 Tavas 06/10/2001 06:44AM
Re: SPANISH ACTS !! . 53 Fran 06/10/2001 09:52AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.