Dreamhunter/Dan Swano/Nightingale
Posted by: Tavas ()
Date: June 10, 2001 02:03AM

A couple of days ago some people were complaining about the "messy" sound of the new Dreamhunter album "Bad Attitude"...

This morning I was driving on a sunny highway (quite rare in Belgium) with this album playing and I just loved the way it sounded !!! This album has very good hooks all over the place and the thick sound really fitted the music very well.

I can understand why some people have problems with the sound but it's a clearly a matter of personal taste...and I think Dan Swano did a fantastic job !!!!
In a way it reminded me of his brilliant last Nightingale album ???? It has some of the best melodic rock I heard last year !!!!

Often it's also a matter of the sound system you use...a friend of mine has got this really expensive sound system and it often blows me away when I listen to certain CDs on his system, I often hear things that I had never heard before...

Anybody had similar experiences ???
Anybody got the brilliant Nightingale album ??? (if not, you really should)

Greetings

Tavas

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Dreamhunter/Dan Swano/Nightingale71 Tavas 06/10/2001 02:03AM
Re: SPANISH ACTS !! . 62 Melodic Lover ( Spain ) 06/10/2001 05:34AM
Re: SPANISH ACTS !! . 45 Tavas 06/10/2001 06:44AM
Re: SPANISH ACTS !! . 52 Fran 06/10/2001 09:52AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.