Re: cheers Tavas. I live at......
Posted by: Tavas ()
Date: June 08, 2001 07:58PM

Hi Pete

If it wasn't for the fact that melodic rock CDs are hard to find in NZ and few bands tour there....I'd move immediately to the other side of the world (I live in Belgium).

I've been to NZ last year and I loved everything about it, we were very lucky to have 4 weeks of great weather, and everything was amazing....Skytower, Bridal Veil Falls, black water rafting at Waitomo caves, Rotoruoa, Tongariro crossing (went up Mt Ngauruhoe), Marlborough sounds, sea-kayak at Abel Tasman NP, pancake rocks, heli-hike on Frans Jozef glacier, lake Matheson, albatrosses at the Otago Peninsula, bungy, jetboating and white water sledging at Queenstown, Routeburn track, Milford sound, Mt Cook, swimming with dolphins and watching wales at Kaikoura, the wizard in Christchurch,...
(you can check out my pics at http://allserv.rug.ac.be/~jvercaut/index.html)

Anyway, I'd love to come back !!!!

now, to justify this post on this board:
I also tried to find some CDs from NZ melodic rock bands, but everywhere people looked at me very strange when I asked for this type of music...in the end I picked up 2 albums by 3eb and one by Shihad...

Greetings

Tavas

PS (Tavas refers to Savatage)

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
CD burning advice needed? 55 pete 06/07/2001 08:18PM
Re: CD burning advice needed? 44 Tavas 06/07/2001 09:16PM
cheers Tavas. I live at...... 44 pete 06/08/2001 06:22AM
Re: cheers Tavas. I live at......47 Tavas 06/08/2001 07:58PM
Re:Kiwi Melodic Music-lack of! 41 pete 06/09/2001 07:58PM
Re:Kiwi Melodic Music-lack of! 41 Paul 06/10/2001 07:50PM
Re:Kiwi Melodic Music-lack of! 42 pete 06/10/2001 08:28PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.