1st single i ever bought was DD
Posted by: Coco ()
Date: June 07, 2001 08:23AM

Hey Surfpunk
Duran Duran-Girls on Film was the first 7" single i ever bought, if my tired old mind serves me correctly i was 10 years old, i had other albums at the time, but they had all been given to me by my parents or this older guy i knew who was into AC/DC and the Sex Pistols, i still remember buying it to this day, funny how you remember things like that aint it, i had been helping my dad to build his garage and he gave me some extra pocket money so i went and bought it
Even at 10 years old i must have been a bit of a pervert co's i remember seeing the video for it on Top of the pops and thinking WOW!! half naked girls....Cool!!! gotta buy that....lol....half naked girls cavorting about on a boat, damn!! wonder who thought that would be a good idea for a video....lol
I wonder if they will be able to come up with good music that will sound differant than everyone else or will they end up sounding like Savage Garden.
mmmmm!! guess we'll find out soon enuff

L8ter
Coco

http://www.geocities.com/coco3963

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Andrew - Reformed DURAN DURAN 67Surfpunk06/07/2001 07:39AM
Here ya go bud! 55 sfk kurt 06/07/2001 08:02AM
1st single i ever bought was DD44 Coco 06/07/2001 08:23AM
Let's face it...Rio is a classic new wave pop disc 44 sfk kurt 06/07/2001 10:09AM
One of the only things I ever won... 41Surfpunk06/07/2001 07:21PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.