Hey Surfpunk!
Posted by: Popefreak ()
Date: June 04, 2001 01:27AM

It's the Freak here. I would have sent you an email, but I lost your address. Send me something so I can put you in my address book.

I think maybe we were separated at birth. I noticed a while back you said Saigon Kick was your favorite band. Well guess what, me too. Of course I prefer the Matt Kramer years. Two guys that were just amazing together. Just couldn't get along. Sad. I saw SK last year with original line-up minus Jason. Jeff Blando from Slaughter was on guitar. They were smoking! They couldn't do the super melodic stuff like "Colors" because Jason's voice was such a big part. Still they were great. Blando did a really job. I talked to Matt after the show. Really good guy. He had know idea what they were going to do as far as the future goes. I did notice on www.georgelynch.com that he has a new cd out called Stonehouse. Matt Kramer on vocals. I will be ordering shortly.

Whew. That was a mouthfull. Ok. If you haven't picked up the Angie Aparo cd yet, you really need to. Right up your alley. Also the new Treble Charger-Wide Awake Bored. One of my fav. nu-breed discs right now. What else...
The Tender Idols-Distressor
From Zero-One Nation Under(a little heavy, but I think you will dig it)

Hey do me favor, check out www.overoctober.com. Listen to the soundbytes and let me know what you think. They are some friends of mine.

Catch you on the flip side,

Popefreak

Np: Tribe of Gypsies-III

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Hey Surfpunk!76 Popefreak 06/04/2001 01:27AM
Back atcha! 54Surfpunk06/04/2001 06:52AM
Re: Back atcha! 71Gav06/04/2001 08:42AM
Dude... 63Surfpunk06/04/2001 08:26PM
Re: Yep... 60 Don 06/04/2001 05:55PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.