John Waite's ebay police again..
Posted by: Misterpomp ()
Date: June 02, 2001 05:44PM

This time they've kicked off my auction for the NEMS Official Unofficial LP. This was released in Europe in te late 70s / 80s and contains 10 tracks, only 2 of which made it to their LPs. The people who think they know what's what in John Waite's back catalogue have "decided" it's not allowed to be sold. Let me just state now that, IMnotatallinthiscaseHO, John Waite is a pathetic bastard who has barely made a song worth having since leaving the Babys (in fact probably since Jonathan Cain joined the Babys), despite being blessed with a great voice and that if he spent more time trying to make a decent album he wouldn't have time, need or inclination for this sort of stupidity. Twat. The reason he stopped the new promo CD being sold is obvious since the 1 sale lost is probably about 10% of his total expected sales. In case you think I'm pised off about $, I've probably not lost any money on this sale - in fact I'll save myself the ebay fee.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
John Waite's ebay police again..51 Misterpomp 06/02/2001 05:44PM
Re: John Waite Output 45 Eric Abrahamsen 06/02/2001 11:45PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.