Re: AOR Heaven
Posted by: mike ()
Date: May 31, 2001 07:18AM

Just to put my two cents' worth in about Georg and AORHeaven...I have been ordering from him for 2-3 years now at least and have always had the best service you could possibly ask for. I email him with all my orders, and he answers EVERY ONE back immediately, without fail, to confirm the order and lets me know if something is not in stock. Not once have I received an order that was broken or even defective in any way. A couple of times the wrong cd was sent and he gladly exchanged it for me with no problems. All I am saying is that mistakes happen...whether it was the post office's fault or Georg's or whoever. I am quite sure Georg did not send a cracked cd to anyone. Maybe the cd was damaged due to faulty packaging, or maybe it was damaged due to carelessness by the postal service. If I remember correctly, Georg does give an option of sending the cd's with or without jewel cases to keep shipping costs down, so whatever works best for you. I can assure you there are much worse cd dealers to deal with than AORHeaven...he will always get my money as long as melodic rock is still out there!
Mike

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
AOR Heaven 59 Richard James 05/28/2001 07:32PM
Re: AOR Heaven39 mike 05/31/2001 07:18AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.