Note to Metalmayhem or Kivel PLEASE release Black
Posted by: Steve ()
Date: May 25, 2001 11:57AM

WOW is all I can say about this, after hearing so much about it I thought for sure that I would not like it. But man o man this is one gem that needs to be heard!!! Someone out there has to know how to get this released. You are the only two that I can think of that can do justice to something like this. I know there has been alot of talk about this lately but it is all worth it. With all the older stuff that has been reissued PLEASE take this plea to heart and make the effort to finding this lost gem. This one could really sell... I know no one in the band or even who they are all I know is the the lead singer sounds really familiar.... and the song The Celebration I swear I have heard somewhere before. Don't know if this helps or not but I am sure that someone on this board can also fill in some of the blanks on this lost treasure. I would be first in line to pick this thing up...

Please someone release this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Note to Metalmayhem or Kivel PLEASE release Black75 Steve 05/25/2001 11:57AM
Title should say Black Bambi 48 Steve 05/25/2001 11:58AM
CAN ANYONE GIVE INFO ON BLACK BAMBI? 51 Steve 05/26/2001 11:49PM
Re: CAN ANYONE GIVE INFO ON BLACK BAMBI? 64 Carl 1 05/27/2001 03:09AM
Thanks!!! np 47 Steve 05/27/2001 09:15AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.