It´s no fluke...
Posted by: Steve, Denmark ()
Date: May 23, 2001 06:26AM

I reckon any band that can put out 3 great albums in a row is definitely onto something. I refer to the band Kamelot, who I chanced upon about 6 weeks back. Very glad I did... I now have the last 3 albums - The Fourth Legacy, The Expedition (live + 3 unreleased studio tracks) and the new album Karma. These guys are excellent, the songs are very well put together with great melodies, intelligent lyrics and fantastic performances. The singer and drummer are awesome. They play melodic power metal with a medieval influence.

Don´t take my word for it! I think MP3s of all tracks from the new album are on their website WWW.kamelot.com. Check out Forever and prepare to be impressed.

OK it´s a rather cheesy name and I would never have ordinarily bought any album with a name like Kamelot. But I really am glad I did - you might be too!

They´re about to do some gigs in the USA and Germany too. Hope they come to Scandinavia!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
It´s no fluke...77Steve, Denmark05/23/2001 06:26AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.