Re: The Cars 'Heartbeat City'...I want that car ,
Date: May 21, 2001 08:15AM

Hi Kurt !! .

You're a lucky man , Kurt...as up until now I haven't been able to track down "Heartbeat City"...so I suppose you've got it enshrined hah ;-) ??...Donno if in the States this album can actually be found in every other bargain bin but as far as Spain is concerned...no way , here you can find most of their previous CDs but not that one which as a matter of fact might be their best , I actually didn't know that that album was produced by Mutt but now that you've mentioned it everything seems to fit right into place...God , there's a tune on that album that reads..." Who's gonna drive you home tonight...who's gonna pick you up when you're down "...wow , I better stop as I can feel the tears coming to my eyes...This foolish heart of mine playin' trix on me...once again !! .

Is that the song you mentioned " You might think " , the one I'm takin' 'bout ?? .

Kurt...is that cd really worth ownin' , I mean good songs , how many fillers...if any , if the whole thing's got the same vibe of the tune that I mentioned earlier then I'll be there for the takin' , if you know what I mean , you know ??.

As far as your question is concerned...well yeah , everything Mutt touches sounds quite the same thing , if you ask me , really...but always good , anyway I think he might try to approach
each band he produces with a different perspective , in order to give them personality rather than...all the cats soundin' just the same...that's the difference between a first class producer and someone...UNIQUE , you can read here someone like Nikolo Kotzev ( Brazen Abbot )...all the music produced , mastered ,written , arranged , engineered , recorded , and mixed by him...now that's what I call someone UNIQUE , we're talkin' 'bout a BIG PICTURE here kurt as you may suppose...Joe Lynn turner , Goran Edman and the rest of the pack haven't sounded better produced in their whole career...just listen once again to " Bad Religion " or his brand new album Nikolo Kotzev's Nostradamus...and you'll know exactly what I mean...now many bands as Saxon are callin' THE MAN to produce their albums , in order to achieve a sound that otherwise wouldn't have ever... tasted ;-) !! .

A producer must bear in mind the sound of the band which he's dealin' with and take them to the highest level...that's what he's been hired for , not for takin' their personality away which many producers actually tend to do !!...but some of them just can't keep on deliverin' the same old classic formula , which leads to all the band produced by those producers...sounding just the same thing , well honestly If the final product is good then...I don't care much , It's fine by me...we just can't be complaining the whole day , can we ;-) ?? .

Kurt , see if you can tell me a bit about the quality of the tunes featured on that " Heartbeat City " , how many fillers ?? .

Hey Kurt , there's a gossip in the air these days , donno if ya've heard it yet ...apparently Shania Twain's never sounded better...their neigbours are spreadin' the rumour that she's never sounded better screaming...and moaning ;-) , this Mutt boy's got a tool on him that "produces" orgasms on this Shania girl that she just can't control , man...wonder if that "Tool" is the same that he uses for his bands , Sh*it...LOL , I mean LOL ;-) !!

N.P : ARK " BURN THE SUN " .

MELODIC LOVER .

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
The Cars 'Heartbeat City' = Def Leppard? 86 sfk kurt 05/21/2001 06:35AM
I forgot... 44 sfk kurt 05/21/2001 07:39AM
Re: I forgot... 67 Brian 05/21/2001 07:45AM
More stuff Mutt produced 58 koogles 05/21/2001 08:10AM
Re: More stuff Mutt produced 58 Brian 05/21/2001 08:22AM
Re: The Cars 'Heartbeat City'...I want that car ,48 Melodic Lover ( Spain ) 05/21/2001 08:15AM
Re: The Cars 'Heartbeat City'...I want that car , 50 Brian 05/21/2001 08:23AM
Re: The Cars 'Heartbeat City'. 64 pete 05/21/2001 09:03PM
Re: The Cars 'Heartbeat City'. - at least 4 single 48 Ralf 05/23/2001 02:39AM
Re: The Cars 'Heartbeat City'. 53 pete 05/21/2001 09:03PM
Re: The Cars 'Heartbeat City'. 50 pete 05/21/2001 09:03PM
Re: The Cars 'Heartbeat City'. 53 pete 05/22/2001 05:52AM
Re: The Cars 'Heartbeat City'...I want that car , 43 sfk kurt 05/21/2001 10:53PM
The Corr's 44 Mrpool 05/23/2001 06:28AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.