¿NEW KISS IN 2002?
Posted by: ADOLFO ()
Date: May 19, 2001 04:18AM

THIS MESSAGE IS FROM THE MARK ST. JOHN MANAGER GEORGE SEWITT.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello.I am Vinnie Vincent's,Kiss's and Ace's ex-tour manager.I manage Mark St.John these days, and I will let all the fans in on some interesting KISS news and Mark's involvement in it. The papers have basically been signed and all the legal stuff has been taken care of, so this should be hitting the news anyday now! . Ace & Peter will not be back for the remainder of this tour. Mark will be back with the guys this summer in full make-up. He has come up with a pretty cool design for his make-up, a character known as The Wraith(ghost)!
Singer will not continue as the Cat but he has decided on a Hawk character. They will finish out the remainder of the dates that Gene & Paul are obligated to, then they will be recording a new album. We have been designing new outfits and discussing different ideas for the future. There is also plans to do a couple of stadium shows with Van Halen(with Roth). Mark is glad to be back with the guys. They have actually been hanging out the past couple of months and Singer is actually the one who got Mark hooked back up with Gene & Paul after he(Eric) and Mark met at a Kiss Konvention last year. When Ace told the guys he wasn't returning, they immediately tried to get Bruce to fill in as the Spaceman but decided that wouldn't fly.They talked with Bruce about taking Paul's original character The Bandit, but I think Bruce doesn't care for the whole situation, so he declined any involvement at all.Actually Vinnie Vincent had been talking to Gene about returning in his Ankh make-up, but those guys are like oil and water. They will also be doing some kind of tribute at there remaining shows to Eric Carr for the 10th ann. of his passing! But anyways, you heard here first, and Gene & Paul will be making an announcement sometime soon. Probably when Eric gets done with the Alice shows. Glad to be making Kisstory with the guys again...See you all soon!
George Sewitt & Associates
Posted by George Sewitt

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
¿NEW KISS IN 2002?282 ADOLFO 05/19/2001 04:18AM
Re: ¿NEW KISS IN 2002? 126 Brian 05/19/2001 06:33AM
Re: ¿NEW KISS IN 2002? 127 Mike Matney 05/19/2001 07:01AM
Re: NEW KISS IN 2002? 136Penguin05/19/2001 07:09AM
Vinnie Vincent.... 126Kris05/19/2001 12:07PM
I'm gonna give "Revenge" another spin 147 Tavas 05/20/2001 03:06AM
Re: I'm gonna give "Revenge" another spi 113 Brian 05/20/2001 07:06AM
Re: I'm gonna give "Revenge" another spi 150 Tavas 05/20/2001 07:41AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.