Oh man.....
Posted by: Jack ()
Date: May 18, 2001 03:16AM

...lots of fast heavy metal in your lists. Goddamn, you people must shag like rattlesnakes! Vigorous fornicators, one and all - I salute you.

But that's not really what I would use. I mean, I would have never thought about doin it to Horny SOB from Danger Danger or Still of the Night.....sure, I like a wild & hard sex romp as much as the next man, however, as much as I love hard rock I don't really think it's ideal music for it. I just can't picure doing it to a song like Giant's Time To Burn or Motley or something (at least the girlfriends I've had would be like, "what the @!#$?").....great for driving and what have you, but not the least bit sexy or horniness-inducing.

So I stop being just an AOR fan here for a sec. I mean, there's plenty of AOR/melodic rock bands in what I use, but I keep my ears & mind open for pop, R&B, whatever is good for the mood.

Some months ago I was bugging everyone on the boards to give me their best makeout/sex suggestions for a compilation, and the boys came through in fine style with suggestions from Sade to Sambora. I'm currently working on more make out volumes.....in my mind, some of the finest stuff that women will love and that make me pretty happy as well. Right now, Im doing volume 2, plus another one for harder-dirtier action.

For slower make out songs - I have a very specific idea about what I like.....I like atmospheric, smooth, rhythmic stuff.....no romantic ballads. They can have romance in them, but it isnt necessarily a key ingredients. A hard rock ballad like Europe's Carrie, or that famous old song by REO Speedwagon or whatever will make TERRIBLE makeout songs, standard AOR ballads usually suck in my taste. It has to be the sort of thing that seeps into you and flows, filling the room with soft grooves.

There's lots of songs I love, but off the top of my head, a few the 1st makeout comp has includes:

Bon Jovi – She’s a Mystery
Lenny Kravitz – Heaven Help
Def Leppard – Breathe A Sigh
Dido – Here With Me
Chris Isaak – Wicked Game
Amanda Marshall – Dark Horse
Days of Thunder – Show Me Heaven
Richie Sambora – Fallen From Graceland
Bryan Adams – Let’s Make A Night to Remember
Soraya – Suddenly

Put some more stuff in there, from Dave Matthews to U2, and you should be set. If anyone wants the full tracklisting of the 18 songs, I'd be happy to oblige.....the 2nd comp isnt quite complete yet, but getting there shortly.

The dirty makeout one is basically faster-tempo songs, with a more steamy/raunchy focus.....like #1 Crush from Garbage (the Romeo & Juliet soundtrack version, not the original which isnt half as good), Would You Mind from Janet Jackson, etc etc.

But there's no accouting for taste, so if heavy riffs get it up for ya, then happy fornication to you. Keep an open mind when you @!#$.

Cheers,
Jack.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Sex Talk!!!!!!!! 69 Coco 05/17/2001 08:44AM
Re: Sex Talk!!!!!!!! 58 koogles 05/17/2001 09:07AM
you forgot about!! 61 Coco 05/17/2001 09:22AM
Re: you forgot about!! 55 koogles 05/17/2001 09:27AM
Re: you forgot about!! 50 Coco 05/17/2001 09:38AM
LOL, classic 54 Benno 05/17/2001 12:43PM
Re: LOL, good for moaners!! 51 KAOS FAN 05/17/2001 03:29PM
Oh man.....61Jack05/18/2001 03:16AM
Re: LOL, classic 53Jack05/18/2001 07:42AM
Re: you forgot about!! 61 Brian 05/17/2001 08:05PM
Re: you forgot about!! 64danthecdman05/18/2001 06:23AM
Re: you forgot about!! 52Ming the Mullet05/18/2001 06:16PM
Re: you forgot about!! 50 Brian 05/18/2001 06:50PM
La Grange by ZZ Top :) (np) 58 Big Dog 05/18/2001 03:24AM
Re: Sex Talk!!!!!!!! 48 croman 05/19/2001 10:30AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.