TEN and Bob in Spain
Posted by: Eva ()
Date: May 14, 2001 05:03PM

Hi Guys:

I had the luck to see the 3 TEN shows in Spain last Thursday, Friday and Saturday in Bilbao, Barcelona and Madrid. The concerts were awesome. If you have the chance to see the band just do it. You wont regret it. They are excellent live and GREAT guys, above all Mr. GARY HUGHES. HE IS GOD. His voice is simply perfect. The songs they played were amazing and the crowd went crazy, above all in Madrid. We are the best. :-) They only played "Thunder in Heaven" in Bilbao so I felt lucky to be there. They also played "Black hearted woman" in the 3 shows and I loved it, above all in Madrid, where Gary came onstage wearing the Spanish football tshirt I bought him last year. It was GREAT!! Also they appeared with Hawain shirts and sun glasses in the encore to play "The name of the rose". Very cool, indeed.

Bob was excellent as well. He was really funny with the audience and people enjoyed very much with his show too.

Don't miss their UK tour. You are going to love it!!

Cheers!

Eva

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Bob Catley did not play in Bilbao 61 Jose Beaskoa 05/14/2001 08:05AM
Re: Bob Catley did not play in Bilbao 60 Jose Beaskoa 05/14/2001 08:10AM
TEN and Bob in Spain41 Eva 05/14/2001 05:03PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.