Marc Jordan and Tom "Cock"rane :-) !!
Date: May 11, 2001 09:42AM

Today "Cd hunting" I stumbled across two Tom Cochrane CDs " Victory Day " and "X-ray Sierra" ...and I was actually wonderin' if they are really worth owning as I've read somewhere that his album " Ragged Ass Road" is actually "Almost" as good ...as going down on your girlfriend...with a little bit of peach jam just about...there , if you know what I mean :-) !! .

So with that credentials , I wonder if the aforementioned albums are really worth picking up...or better left on the shelving collecting dust ( 7 bucks each )...and if that " Ragged Ass Road " cd is that ...COOL... LOL !! :-) .

I also found Marc Jordan " Hole In The Wall " which seems to be a pure jewel or at least that's what I've always heard , it features pure weastcoast tunes such as " Its only Love , Hold on , Margarita..." written by Steve Kipner , David Foster , Jay Gradon ...the downside here is that it's a Japanese Copy , but I wonder if it's really worth takin' a few coins off my drinks-cut , ya' know :-) ...maybe Eric ( The West-Coast Man ) or any other westcoaster might jank their " Big Torchs " out... and shoot/shed some..."Light"... into this business :-) !! .

Blackie Lawless (wasp) still rules...but today we've got another dish to taste ...lunch shift guys ;-) !! .

MELODIC LOVER ...on the West-coast side of town , where the chocolate is always "Soft"...and the pampered little suburban chicks are always pure ...cream , guys ...CREAM , belive me :-) LOL !! .

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Marc Jordan and Tom "Cock"rane :-) !!65 Melodic Lover ( Spain ) 05/11/2001 09:42AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.