RE: BF/comments & questions...
Posted by: Benno ()
Date: April 18, 2000 11:44AM

Its funny, the one BF album I don't have is the debut. I've heard "Girlschool" but that's it. I got into the Fox from their second album (name escapes me) and since I was into Cinderella, Kix and a few other bands of that ilk, the album rocked nicely for me. I believe its in the same vein as the debut however, so the second album may not float your boat. Same lineup by the way on the first two. So then the third album came out and I've only recently found that one thanks to someone on this board. New lead singer (Tommy Paris) whose voice is less high pitched but has the same scratchy strength. In fact I rate his voice better than Dizzy's. "Bite Down Hard" is the third album's name, a straight ahead blues/rock album with all the hooks and catchy riffing and bit rythm, blah blah. Its my favourite by far. I can't compare his voice to anyone else's, although its not too far removed from Dizzy's or even the dude from Cinderella, in fact probably a bit closer to Cinderella, but its individual needless to say. Couple of great ballads on there as well, which I don't think was a BF speciality previous to this. I probably haven't told you much here have I, oh well. Check out the BF home page, I think there are some samples there...

http://wcafe.com/britny/

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Britny Fox 315 Benno 04/16/2000 04:32PM
RE: Britny Fox 194Dave04/16/2000 09:00PM
RE: Britny Fox 217 John 04/17/2000 12:55AM
RE: Britny Fox 228John Q04/17/2000 06:07AM
RE: BF/comments & questions... 230 Don 04/18/2000 08:33AM
RE: BF/comments & questions...250 Benno 04/18/2000 11:44AM
RE: Thanks Benno... 246 Don 04/20/2000 04:36AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.