Re: DEJA-VU ...will be the next " step"
Date: May 07, 2001 12:16PM

Sure Ron , I'll let you know ...They are on the plannin' stage at the moment , writing songs and stuff ...Richie is a perfectionist , and one hell of a guitar player , that's for sure ...no fillers at all for sure...Tomorow I'm gonna give a call to the studio where HALLOWEEN recorded their last album , the studio is in the town where we live in ...to ask for $$$$ , you know ...their singer Andi Deris actually lives over here , they were hangin' out over the clubs where we use to go every weekend ...nice guys indeed , it was actually quite funny to see them drunk and all...and havin' fun with the spanish gals , they were actually like lions out of the ...cage , if ya' know what I mean ;-) !! .

Hey Ron , do yourself a fabor and get the Bob Catley's video " Live in Belgium " ...I haven't seen it yet but I'm sure that's cream , man ...and while you're at it buy his new album as well , of course Magnum " wings of heaven " is a must buy too ...haven't you seen the Magnum video " Wings of heaven " yet ?? ...you don't know what you're missing , Ron ...as it's one of the best concerts I've seen in my whole life...I mean " on Video" , a pure cream !! .

Check out their Home page for details on Magnum , Hard Rain and Bob Catley !! .

http://www.hard-rain.demon.co.uk

When I said ...Vinny Records have shown his interest on recording him ...I WAS OBVIOUSLY TEASING THERE !! :-)...Vinny records has shown its interest on recordin' him ...I just LOVE to make some dudes laugh a bit ...Whilst I laugh ...EVEN LOUDER ...LOL ;-) !! .

Pass me a pint , will ya' waitress ;-) ?? .

MELODIC LOVER .

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
who knows FUEGOS DEL MUNDO 112 Ron (Holland) 05/07/2001 03:05AM
FDM is Guild of Ages (np) 81 Kai 05/07/2001 04:34AM
Re: FDM is Guild of Ages (np) 72 bobby 05/07/2001 03:28PM
Re: DEJA-VU ...will be the next " step" 78 Melodic Lover ( Spain ) 05/07/2001 05:12AM
Re: DEJA-VU ...will be the next " step"72 Melodic Lover ( Spain ) 05/07/2001 12:16PM
Yes Guild of Ages ! 107 Ron (Holland) 05/07/2001 06:44AM
Re: FDM is Guild of Ages (np)/Bobby 81 RON (Holland) 05/09/2001 08:47PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.